The balanced love of acceptance
0 Comments Published by rizumu on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 11:25 PM.
I have been meaning to write in. So here I am, finger laying on the keyboard with my mind focus, ready to splurge my thoughts. But, I have NOTHING! It's always like that, I just have to dig deeper into my reserves and before you know it, everything will be out and then, a long entry it is :)
For starters, some have msged in asking for prayers. I have been praying for YOU. I'm sure all will come around real soon :) For others, as always, great friendships are hard to find, friends like you will always be an amazing bunch. Many of you, I journey with and I do thank God for this blessing indeed. I am glad that I'm having a more balanced life now. There's nothing in the world that ignite my desires to go to the extreme and risk everything.
Recent lesson learnt. God's love, again. This time, another facet that sheds new light. His unfailing love for us, the love that He has made so perfect for us. Its incredible to see that He still pursues us in that love no matter what. God doesn't need us but still becomes that compassionate figure reaching out to each and everyone of us. Yes, I could live without his love, but would I be at peace. When God asks, "Do you love me?", he is asking do you want this perfect love of mine to be pour out onto you, to fill your void. His unfailing love has become a recent and consistent reminder to me. One should smile in joy when one understands the significance of this portrayal.
Many a times, its me (us) who run away from God, because of fear, because of other desires and because of other motives for our own gain. I have ran much in my life, ran enough to see much of the world; I'm tired, honestly, of running away. Now I'm home. Having said that, the journey on the way home has been an insightful one, if I had not run so much, I would not have understood the power of His love.
When I first started with Footstool Players, I was thinking to myself on the castings that I was given. Page 1 of 'Runaway Bride' script. I play Jesus. *Gasp*Aiks*Are you serious??* You gotta be kidding me!!*. I was hoping to land another role, the bride? Well, some friends has mentioned that I have it in me after my portrayal of "She's just trash" :)
Daunting as ever, I took that leap of faith and dive in to experience being Jesus for a moment. It had opened new doors, new desires to search Him. I spent time reading the word, getting a feel of how he is, reading the stories He told his people.
Most of the time, my only thought was this, "Why Jesus, why did you do it? Why did you allow this?". As I read on, he explained the stories and unfolded the meaning to many of my questions. To see such love pour out to his people and I'm a child of his, holding that key to spread his message has never been so real till now.
However, I admit, there's a long way to go. There are still prisoners in my heart, in the dungeons of my hatred mold. To free them I must, God willing. I must learn to let go, let God.
:: Father, as you work on polishing my rough edges, I thank you for the time you have invested and wanting to see me shine. I thank you for the people you have introduced to tell me, I'm not walking alone.
For starters, some have msged in asking for prayers. I have been praying for YOU. I'm sure all will come around real soon :) For others, as always, great friendships are hard to find, friends like you will always be an amazing bunch. Many of you, I journey with and I do thank God for this blessing indeed. I am glad that I'm having a more balanced life now. There's nothing in the world that ignite my desires to go to the extreme and risk everything.
Recent lesson learnt. God's love, again. This time, another facet that sheds new light. His unfailing love for us, the love that He has made so perfect for us. Its incredible to see that He still pursues us in that love no matter what. God doesn't need us but still becomes that compassionate figure reaching out to each and everyone of us. Yes, I could live without his love, but would I be at peace. When God asks, "Do you love me?", he is asking do you want this perfect love of mine to be pour out onto you, to fill your void. His unfailing love has become a recent and consistent reminder to me. One should smile in joy when one understands the significance of this portrayal.
Many a times, its me (us) who run away from God, because of fear, because of other desires and because of other motives for our own gain. I have ran much in my life, ran enough to see much of the world; I'm tired, honestly, of running away. Now I'm home. Having said that, the journey on the way home has been an insightful one, if I had not run so much, I would not have understood the power of His love.
When I first started with Footstool Players, I was thinking to myself on the castings that I was given. Page 1 of 'Runaway Bride' script. I play Jesus. *Gasp*Aiks*Are you serious??* You gotta be kidding me!!*. I was hoping to land another role, the bride? Well, some friends has mentioned that I have it in me after my portrayal of "She's just trash" :)
Daunting as ever, I took that leap of faith and dive in to experience being Jesus for a moment. It had opened new doors, new desires to search Him. I spent time reading the word, getting a feel of how he is, reading the stories He told his people.
Most of the time, my only thought was this, "Why Jesus, why did you do it? Why did you allow this?". As I read on, he explained the stories and unfolded the meaning to many of my questions. To see such love pour out to his people and I'm a child of his, holding that key to spread his message has never been so real till now.
However, I admit, there's a long way to go. There are still prisoners in my heart, in the dungeons of my hatred mold. To free them I must, God willing. I must learn to let go, let God.
:: Father, as you work on polishing my rough edges, I thank you for the time you have invested and wanting to see me shine. I thank you for the people you have introduced to tell me, I'm not walking alone.

0 Responses to “The balanced love of acceptance”
Post a Comment